EIGHT DAYS A WEEK
The Beatles have turned 50 and we're not even 2, but we "get" Eight Days a Week at the Roadhouse. Here, count with us:
1. Monday Night 7:00 Line Dancing with Diane Perry
2. Tuesday Night 6:30 Acoustic Music in the front dining room
3. Wednesday Night 6:30 Alternating Karaoke and Open Mic
4. Thursday Night 7:00 Light Music
5. Friday Night 8:00 A Band Plays on stage (Dancing)
6. Saturday Night 8:00 A Band Plays on stage (Dancing)
7. Sunday Day - On First Sundays open at 10:30 for Brunch.
8. Sunday Evening - Most First Sundays open at 4:30 for Shag Dancing
Doesn't that look like 8 Days a Week to you?!
Pittsboro Roadhouse News
Special EventsKaraoke Night on First, Third and Fifth Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:30 with Raleigh Event DJ Brad Junell Open Mic Night on Second and Fourth & Fifth Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:30 with Raleigh Event DJ Brad Junell And of course, as you've come to know and love....
Live Music every Thursday at 7:00
And every Friday and Saturday at 8:00!