The Beatles have turned 50 February 9, 2014 and we’re not even 2, but we “get” Eight Days a Week at the Roadhouse. Here, count with us:
First Monday Night 7:00 Big Band Dancing with NC Revelers ($10) (Not in January, and not on Labor Day).
Second Monday Night 7:00 Dancing with Mr. Wonderful: Celebrating Dean Martin’s Music. ($5)
2. Tuesday Night 6:30 Acoustic Music in the front dining room
3. Wednesday Night 6:30 Before 2016 we had Karaoke and Open Mic Wednesday nights, but no longer
4. Thursday Night 6:30 Acoustic Music
5. Friday Night 8:00 A Band Plays on stage (Dancing)
6. Saturday Night 8:00 A Band Plays on stage (Dancing)
7. Sunday Day – 11:30 – 2:30 Acoustic Music
8. Sunday Afternoons – 4:00 We occasionally have special music events Sunday afternoons!
Doesn’t that look like 8 Days a Week to you?! It sure feels like it to us!
Here’s North Carolina’s “The BackBeat” performing “Eight Days a Week” at the Pittsboro Roadhouse.
Media – Local and National on the Beatles …
Cats Cradle in Carrboro had an absolutely amazing Fab 4 at Fifty celebration photographed by Stan Lewis.
Watch David Letterman interview Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr on the anniversary.
Read and see more on The Beatles 50th Anniversary on CBS.
Read how some of the local North Carolina musicians experienced The Beatles back then in this article, “It was fifty years ago….” by Cliff Belamy in the Herald Sun.